Under Armour CEO Caves to Liberal Attacks, Publicly Opposes Trump Travel Ban
Kevin Plank , Founder, Chairman and CEO of Under Armour pens an open letter.
In the letter, Plank addressed the city of Baltimore, where Under Armour is headquartered.
After a relentless attack from the left, including the brand's top sponsored athletes, Plank opposes the Trump administration’s travel ban.
Where do you stand on Under Armour's decision to oppose the travel ban to protect Americans?
AN OPEN LETTER FROM Kevin Plank , Founder, Chairman and CEO of Under Armour
- We stand firmly for equal rights. Through our investment, hiring, and in everything we do, we expect to be leaders in the advancement of all forms of diversity and gender equality.
- We believe that immigration is a source of strength, diversity and innovation for global companies based in America like Under Armour. And I personally believe that immigration is the foundation of our country’s exceptionalism.
- Once again, Under Armour stands for job creation. To that end, we believe in growing American manufacturing capability. We think building should focus on much-needed education, transportation, technology and infrastructure investment in cities like Baltimore.
At Under Armour, our culture is strong, and that culture is built by our people and by the values of how we operate our business. While stating our values is important, I also know that actions speak louder than words. So here is what we are doing:
- We are publicly opposing the travel ban. With an anticipated new executive order on immigration set to come out, we will join a coalition of companies in opposition to any new actions that negatively impact our team, their families or our community.
- We are taking other public positions on legislation around the country in support of the interests of our teammates whenever policy conflicts with human rights.
Our team, like our country, is diverse by race, religion, nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation and point of view. In our city and at Under Armour, our diversity is our strength.
Colorado Voters Elect Convicted Murderer To School Board
LA JUNTA, Colo. – Admitted murderer Thomas Seaba was elected to serve on the EastRead More
Disturbing Video: Woman Attacked, Knocked Out, Witnesses Rob & Take Selfie
In what looks like a scene from an apocalyptic movie, the video shows a completeRead More