America dodged a bullet
Does any of this sound familiar? Too close for comfort?
Writer of pro-socialism doctrines 'Rules for Radicals' and 'Reveille for Radicals' Saul Alinsky, authored a plan explaining the process of creating a socialist state.
The scary part being, who his anti-American ideology has influenced.
Hillary Clinton is at the top of this unfortunate list.
Alinsky not only desired to fundamentally change the United States of America, he spent countless hours attempting to implement his 8 Rules for Radicals.
If Alinsky's vision came to fruition, those ideological beliefs would have destroyed our country from the inside.
Clinton may have idolized Alinsky, but Alinsky himself acknowledges Lucifer in his dedication page stating, "Hell would be heaven for me," because it was full of "have-nots," he said. "They're my kind of people."
Ben Carson spoke about Clinton's ties to Alinsky during his speech at the Republican National Committee.
Now, one of the things that I have learned about Hillary Clinton is that one of her heroes, her mentors was Saul Alinsky. And her senior thesis was about Saul Alinsky. This was someone who she greatly admired and that affected all of her philosophies subsequently.
Now, interestingly enough, let me tell you something about Saul Alinsky. He wrote a book called, "Rules for Radicals." On the dedication page it acknowledges Lucifer, the original radical who gained his own kingdom. ...
This is a nation where every coin in our pocket, and every bill in our wallet says, "In God We Trust." So, are we willing to elect someone as president who has as their role model somebody who acknowledges Lucifer? Think about that.
One could argue this election was Good vs Evil.
That person would be right.
Beware the Useful Idiots by Garret Geer
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible; poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the government and schools.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent, and it will be easier to take (tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Ben Carson: Alinsky was one of Hillary’s heroes
America: It’s Time To Say ‘No’ To Race Extortionists
It’s Time To Say ‘No’ To Race Extortionists Lloyd Marcus Chairman, Conservative Campaign Committee ItRead More
CONFIRMED: Meet Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch
Judge Neil Gorsuch Confirmed To Supreme Courtby Kevin Daley The Senate confirmed Judge Neil Gorsuch’sRead More